Never Again. Nunca Más.
Our hearts are broken by the increasing violence in Palestine and Israel. We recognize that while the history of the ongoing situation is complex, human dignity is not. The world is watching and collectively grieving the atrocious human rights violations. Our work as advocates for Latine communities, racial justice, and liberation is rooted in the values that every person deserves to live a just and prosperous life, wherever they choose.
It is why we are using our platform to call for a ceasefire and to honor the lives taken at the hands of state violence, terrorism, and oppression.
Our responsibility to our values means we will stand in courageous solidarity to protect the human rights under attack. We urge our collective corazón to explore the complexities of this issue, proactively deepen our understanding, unite in solidarity across borders, and continue to address injustices that perpetuate inequity and violence across communities.
If you are eager to learn more and take meaningful action, we invite you to explore the following resources.
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- UN Relief & Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees
- Save the Children
- Doctors Without Borders
Other organizations that are calling for urgent support:
- Rawa Fund
- Grassroots International
- Middle East Children’s Alliance
- Medical Aid for Palestinians
- Urgent Action Fund
- Palestinian Social Fund
Based in the U.S.:
- Arab Resource & Organizing Center (AROC)
- USMedical Aid for Palestinians
- Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USPCR)
- Institute for Middle East Understanding
- Palestinian Youth Movement (PYM)
- Adalah Justice Project (AJP)
- American Muslims for Palestine
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- MPower Change Muslim Grassroots Movement
- American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee - ADC
- American Muslim For Palestine
- Arab American Association of New York
- Palestinian Feminist Collective
- CAIR - SFBA
- CAIR - NY
- Diaspora Alliance
- MPower Change Action Fund - c4
- AJP Action - c4
- USCPR Action - c4
These organizations are doing work on the ground and need our support now and long term. We recognize this list is not complete, but we believe it is a good start.